• Ensuring the pharmacy meets all the standards set by the provincial pharmacy regulatory body and all legislative requirements
• Fostering professionalism, good business practices and a strong work ethic
• Operating the pharmacy efficiently with a focus on staff productivity, staff training, team building and payroll usage
• Resource planning which addresses manpower needs, staff performance standards, training and development plans
• Ensuring all company directives, policies & procedures, programs and initiatives are well communicated and executed
• Ensuring good inventory control and measures are in place
• Building the pharmacy business and increase the pharmacy sales and profit
In addition to the above duties, this is also a customer service position which requires a great deal of customer contact. Accordingly, applicants must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment while at the same time providing quality service in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
Minimum requirements to be considered for this position:
• Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy with 2-3 years of pharmacy experience
• Strong supervisory skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of self motivation and resourcefulness
• Good organizational skills and diligence
• Good business sense
Your proven ability to build the business will include a strong dedication to following and enforcing all Company policies, procedures, and standards as well as an ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, employees, and management.
- Helping you plan for your future with Company matched RRSPs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage for you and your family
- Lifelong learning through ongoing in-house training & education courses
- Employee discounts
- Postsecondary Entrance Scholarships for you or your children
London Drugs is 100% Canadian owned and is focused on local customers' satisfaction. Across Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia, London Drugs' 81 stores employ more than 7,000 staff dedicated to providing our customers with a superior shopping experience.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)