We’ve built our reputation by providing innovative solutions and professional service, focused on developing long-lasting relationships with not only our clients, but our suppliers and employees as well. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team!
- To properly install all the equipment and wiring necessary for the functional operation of audio/video systems sold by the custom audio/video department.
- To perform advance installations, Calibration and programming of advance audio/video equipment.
- To ensure the use of proper types of wires that are required to meet audio/video performance specifications and the building safety standards.
- To ensure that the audio/video wiring, brackets, and electronics are installed in a manner that will meet audio/video performance specifications, the building safety standards and not cause any safety and legal liability issues with the customer.
- To perform pick-ups and deliveries pertaining to the service of custom audio/video equipment for CustomWorks.
- To be in charge of maintaining and keeping track of the service issues related to the customers of the CAVS team.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills when dealing with customers, staff, and management.
- Experience in the AVS Sector.
- Proven experience as an AVS installer.
- Possession of a Technical College Degree or Certificate.
- Basic computer and network knowledge.
- Experience with Crestron and Extron would be a benefit.
- A strong knowledge of audio/video equipment, wiring and set-up.
- A strong knowledge in current electronics and their functions overall.
- Experience in electrical systems installations and audio/video custom installations (presentation, conference, digital signage, audio and more).
- A strong knowledge in the use of standard and power tools.
- Desire to learn new technologies and to keep up with industry changes.
If you are interested in exploring opportunities but not sure where to start, talk to your Store Manager about this posting, then submit your application on-line.
London Drugs is an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
London Drugs is 100% Canadian owned and is focused on local customers' satisfaction. Across Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia, London Drugs' 81 stores employ more than 7,000 staff dedicated to providing our customers with a superior shopping experience.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)