Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Human Resource Department is currently hiring for:
Corporate Recruiter (BC)
Working primarily out of our Richmond BC office, the Corporate Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success for Store locations and Head Office. This will be achieved through the development of local recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible employees.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 5 years of recruitment experience, preferably in a retail environment.
- Complete understanding of full-cycle recruitment practices.
- Experienced with interpreting recruitment KPIs and formulating strategies
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Behavioral based interviewing skills and experience.
- Demonstrated skills with respect to interviewing and identifying suitable candidates.
- Ability to work under changing priorities, multitask effectively and prioritize based on business needs.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Ability to relate to all levels of personnel and build strong working relationships.
If you are a well organized, self-motivated, individual who has a positive attitude, a desire to support Company initiatives, and a commitment to achieving Company objectives, then we have the opportunity for you to excel!
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
- Employee Recognition Program (Tangible rewards for great work!)
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.
London Drugs may collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information (including the information in this application) where it is reasonable for establishing, managing or terminating an employment relationship. This includes the use or disclosure of your personal information to persons inside or external to our organization, for the purpose of checking references or gathering other information to support an assessment of your candidacy.
To protect yourself, do not respond to unsolicited job offers from individuals or e-mail addresses, and never disclose any sensitive details about your identity (including personal or financial) to anyone you do not know or trust or on any unverified website, or website you do not trust.
London Drugs is 100% Canadian owned and is focused on local customers' satisfaction. Across Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia, London Drugs' 81 stores employ more than 7,000 staff dedicated to providing our customers with a superior shopping experience.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)