Ever wondered what it takes to join the London Drugs Warehouse team? Do you enjoy physical work and take pride in your job?
If so, you could be just the person we’re looking for.
London Drugs is on the hunt for hard working candidates to join our Distribution Service Centre team in South Richmond, BC.
As a Warehouse Associate you will learn how to:
- Operate mobile pallet moving equipment
- Work alongside conveyor lines
- Use Voice Pick technology
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
London Drugs is one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains. We offer significant opportunities for you to advance your career through our promote-from-within policies.
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Competitive pay ($15.00/hour to start) that rewards strong and consistent performance.
- Year-round work, up to 40 hours available with opportunities to earn overtime.
- A variety of shift times (early morning, afternoon and night shifts). Shifts are primarily Fridays and Sundays, with additional days scheduled as needed.
- Benefits after 1 year of employment.
- A high-energy and varied workplace that strives for and rewards excellence.
- Work boot allowance after 1 year of employment. You will need your own CSA approved steel toed safety footwear to start.
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.
London Drugs is 100% Canadian owned and is focused on local customers' satisfaction. Across Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia, London Drugs' 81 stores employ more than 7,000 staff dedicated to providing our customers with a superior shopping experience.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)