Not just a job…
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing and most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team! Our Accounting department at our head office in Richmond BC currently has opportunities for:
Intermediate Accounts Receivable Clerk
The Accounts Receivable, Intermediate Clerk is responsible for invoice and deposit entries, collection calls and assisting with other duties as required within the department. This position requires a commitment to customer service in all dealings with both internal and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and maintain a respectful, healthy, productive and harassment free workplace, in accordance with all established HR Policies and Procedures
- Data entry of invoices and payment on account.
- Prepare deposits daily as required.
- Phone customers on collections matters.
- Enter GL entries as required.
- File and general accounting administrative tasks as required
High school diploma
Basic accounting knowledge acquired through completion of formal courses
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- Ability to keep confidential financial and other proprietary company information.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with customers, vendors and employees throughout the organization.
- Strong computer skills with functional proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience is desired.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts and principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
If you are a well organized, self-motivated, individual who has a positive attitude, a desire to support Company initiatives, and a commitment to achieving Company objectives, then we have the opportunity for you to excel!
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as the potential to earn bonuses. We offer a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
- Employee Recognition Program (Tangible rewards for great work!)
Applicants must be available to work Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,
We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.
London Drugs is 100% Canadian owned and is focused on local customers' satisfaction. Across Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and British Columbia, London Drugs' 81 stores employ more than 7,000 staff dedicated to providing our customers with a superior shopping experience.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)